The Combi boiler is a specific type of condensing boiler, which generates on-demand hot water through your taps and shower head, and central heating from within the actual boiler unit. This on-demand convenience together with its space saving compact size, has resulted in the Combi accounting for more than 50% of UK domestic boiler installations.
However, the Combi benefits don’t stop there! A Combi Boiler only heats the water you require at any given time, therefore saving you precious energy and hard earned money on your energy bills.
The Combi Boiler has proven to be almost everyone’s cup-of-tea and here’s why;
- Combi boiler based central heating installations are generally simpler, quicker and therefore cheaper! Click here to find out more >
- A combi boiler system doesn’t require a cold water tank (usually located in the loft with traditional central heating systems), therefore saving valuable storage space while economising on the installation process.
- A combi boiler draws its cold water feed directly from the mains supply so you get efficient mains water pressure.
- A combi boiler system produces hot water on-demand by heating water drawn directly from the cold mains supply.
- You and your family can therefore enjoy the benefits of an efficient power shower without the need for an additional pump.
Let The Gas Experts Do The Leg Work
The UK’s industry leaders and nationwide suppliers including British Gas, npower, Swalec and EAGA Heat are continually updating their latest money saving offers on home energy efficient installations through Combi Boiler, so homeowners are able to quickly compare the very latest and very best deals for their families – including cash savings on new A-rated energy efficient combi boilers.
What Your Family Desires
- On-demand hot water
- On-demand central heating
- Power showers from mains water pressure
…And What Your Trustworthy Installer Can Do For You
- Confirm adequate water supply for a new combi boiler is available to your home
- Match the power rating of a new combi boiler system to your family’s heating needs
- Clarify the minimum design water pressure requirement is available to ensure efficient combi boiler performance.
Don’t get us wrong, a new combi boiler may not always be the right choice, so its important when considering a central heating system to get expert advice from approved, trustworthy and experienced installers.